Sip Smart! BC™ Lesson 4 contains 2 activities to encourage analysis of data collected through completion and reporting of 3 Drink Diaries and the “Tooth” Experiment. The experiential learning approach contributes to continued growth in knowledge and understanding about drinks and supports present and future healthy drink choices.
- The number and size of servings we drink affect the amount of sugar we consume.
- Knowing what’s in drinks helps us to make healthy choices.
- Some ingredients in sugary drinks other than sugar, such as acid
and caffeine, can damage our health.
- To compare the results of the Sip Smart! BC™ Drink Diary from
the start of the program to the present.
- To discuss the results of the “Tooth” Experiment.
- To recognize that acidic and sugary drinks may damage teeth.
Activities (please click to download individual activities)